RSS Feed

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Forever...

It's SPRING!!! done my spring cleaning...just my room...haha well when I was cleaning the room and guess what? I found something! these bottles containing my waste of effort and a ring that says forever...well..


Forever- a word not understood by time, and a word humans can't keep a lifetime...
some words are made to make a person feel happy, secure..but it will always be crumbling down
just like everything susceptive to the invulnerable "time"







Got a call from T.G.I Fridays!!! wahahaha tomorrow I'm going for interview!! hope I get the job!!!! Please!!! baffalo wings!!! haha!! Wish me luck!!!...thinking of doing diploma!! should I? but it's all theory and management how? no more pratical classes!! how? next week bakery assessment!! how? assignments need to hand in!! how?? So many hows!!!







need advice!! should I or should I not take up diploma??







lets do something fun! anybody stumble upon a good recipe or looks good...send to me...I can try them!!



ps:even if it's chinese cuisine I still want!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment