RSS Feed

Friday, September 11, 2009

Something Need Doing!!

I need a hair cut!! its long now!! Im complaining even though I had really long hair last time!! I was the longest among guys...then as I grew, I cut it shorter and shorter!! so short I can spike it!!!...Now I'm so bloody bored!! its gonna be 2am...and my mind is filled with ASSIGNMENTS!!! argh....!!! I am literally drowned by it!!... beside I had to send my resume to my friend...Can't print now!!! will print it in school...bumped into Duar and Suet....Suet coughing....maybe because of the weather...but hope she is fine!! thats all now! sorry no pictures of the breads I made...all were snatched before I even photograph them! I downloaded some songs... so


See ya!!!

ps: this update is a request of MS. CHOOI YING POO!!...

0 comments:

Post a Comment