RSS Feed

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ATM...

hehe...as the title says...but not this atm



But this atm that is my friend...plus Im as well her atm haha...
well atm!! since you are in a plane for 12 hours/half a day, I know it's a killer!! But!!... while you are in the plane and check each and everyones blog!!! and these pictures brings back memories!...well if I have the money I will come and visit you in the future... unless it takes more than 12hrs then I woulden't...hehe well girl/women! God bless ya! and all the best in london...go get the scottish accent! and we can't understand you in English...hehe

this is the ATM I am talking about...

tung herr's farewell 2009


2007 someone's birthday

Prom 2007

2009 PC club celebration


Judges of PC...2009
more coming up...

0 comments:

Post a Comment