RSS Feed

Monday, August 10, 2009

I made chinese food!!

My coughing is subsiding! but still coughing not so much as yesterday!! plus I didn't go to school today.. stayed at home to rest... went to the doctor turns out I need an appointment first... not like KL no appointment can visit aswell, so it was kinda dumb and didn't make any appointment, then went to safeway and coles supermarket(s), had breakfast in The Coffee Club and went home for medicine! well should not be making dinner cause I'm sick but then because of my baby niece and sis had put her to sleep...so I made 2 dishes for dinner...!! played restaurant city in facebook and made boon yang wear a maid costume..wakakaka!!!

Man U lost in penalty...what the hell?? 4-1?? not good... even the full time looks promising but 4-1 in penalty shoot out is a disappointment... even in community shield...tonight gonna play fifa in wii!! Man Utd vs Chelsea all night!! trashing 10-0!! will take picture of the trashing!!! though it will only happen in wii...

golden crisps tofu with mince


steamed mince with salted fish


guess thats all see ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment