RSS Feed

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Life...

Long time since I blogged.. Yesterday was really tired and my head was in pain after drinking/partying in my onee-chan's farewell...shes from Kyoto, Japan. Then Ying message me that she failed her exam...well I was kinda shock that she? of all will fail? well, she's human after all, not god... Well it's life and life is always full of obstacle... Face it and next time GAMBATEH!!!. Last night was like Japanese night.. have all the japanese food but sadly no SAKE! plus I was speaking a little bit of japanese... talked and made fun of a friend because she was drunk...haha... two of the closes person in life... one has left and one sadden... and I was happy..wakakaka... will blog more later... for now 

see  you! Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment