RSS Feed

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Girl

Yesterday was chatting with moko on msn and she complained she was hungry...So I said well "when the chef is not here and moko said the girl got no yummy food"... We got ourselves a good tag line! Today all I did was grass cutting! made a mess out of myself, all the grass flew to my legs and in my shoes...my Nike!!! omg it's so dirty now!!! have to wash it! and now I gave myself an excuse to buy a new pair of Nike!! hehe.... After all day work I went for a good shower! and came online...was facebooking and suddenly cong mssg me...So then we chatted for a short time told her to read my blog and she ask me to read hers...So I thought her blog would be in mandarin and being !@#$,  stereotyping... SORRY CONG!!! I apologize for that... but then she told me it's in english... I was in this moment of okay what should i say next!? then wanted to say sorry...but then she went off...

0 comments:

Post a Comment