RSS Feed

Friday, August 28, 2009

Today..Scary

Well today it started of good..but I was kinda late to class so i rushed through the library..but in the middle of rushing Sam saw me, then I saw her so, we saw each other!! for the first time...she looks the same when I last saw her....Then it starts falling...went to class turns out it was postpone!! I was like what the ()(&*!! so I went down to the library to try to connect to the WIFI with my notebook...they made it so diffcult to connect it!!. Was about time to head up to class and yeap! the teacher was not there..so I waited while playing with my notebook, heard my phone rang...so I took it out and left it in the hallway!!!!!!! until class ended that I found out...I thought @#$%^!! how can this happened!! but got no time to search for it...and I had to go to the other class...but eventually I found it!! thank god I'm in Melbourne!! Not Malaysia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment