RSS Feed

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Afternoon!

It's afternoon in Melbourne and am listening to a gay song! "All My Life" by K.C and Jojo... Ever since the Performance Club picnic...I'm in to roasted duck, Mr. Zac got me hooked to that bird...!! I missed herbal tea egg!! When I was back in Malaysia, I've always bought a dozen of them.. that smell is so nice and the taste is just awesome! found a recipe for it but all the ingredients are alien to me! well chinese herbs...  

Must dwell inside Asian cooking!! than I will know!! I suck in Asian cookery! except Japanese...
! It kinda hit me today while having "Yum Cha" wanna do a dish that I can use chinese tea, it's not new, but mixing 2 to 3 cuisine is kinda hard...hmm have to experiment!...

 Oh my tattoo is healed!! I can show it off!! but have to work out...">.< 
 

Don't know what to post...kinda addicted to restaurant city!! in facebook...what should I do...I need to go back and study to keep me out of boredom... Yu Chung! I feel you! your boredom! I bet you will die in Melbourne unless you club every night!...

Got a call from the shop where I bought my knives! well I ordered a whetstone holder, and it's here!! woohoo! have to get all the japanese whetstone now!! after that...my tools are finished! Yeah than I can buy clothes!! but first! I want PSP!! 300 bucks Aussie!! first gotta return some money I borrowed from my sis and mom! spent all in Malaysia. Just got my tax return papers! I can do tax return! but I don't know how...later when my bro. in-law comes gotta ask him to teach me... well sooner will have to work, tomorrow I will go to my work place and tell my chef, the new timetable!...

That's about it now! see ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment