RSS Feed

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Title?? hmm

Yesterday was Saturday slept till 2:15 until my sister came in and woke me up! when to Box Hill then Glen Waverley for groceries, the whole day!! and I was coughing like crazy! I kinda coughed until I had a headache! but than it stopped,! I was like thank god! got the stuff and when home at night for dinner! and dinner was disgusting! it supposed to be some kind of noodle! but turns out it looked like something I had never seen! looks like congee but taste like starch! Eeeewww! yuck! the whole bowl is starchy! I'm like why not just mix corn flour with water and just cook it until it thickens and drink it! So I made Pan Mee! from a pasta recipe...they're kinda similar anyway... So than I had supper!! which is bad for health! but then it satisfying and fantastic!, cause I didn't really had a good dinner! Well, If you are at the Performance Club picnic in Desa Park! you will know what I've done during dinner! basically I just ate till I felt full, didn't finished it at all.

Well thats all now! see ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment