RSS Feed

Friday, July 24, 2009

Thursday

Came back when it's 12 something so officially it's friday...now it's 1 something. Had my first class of the week! have class in the morning as well on friday! which means today...have to wake up at 5.30!!! OMG!...well we made lotsa bread but most of them went straight to the bin! mine?? I gave it to a friend! slept at 2am and woke up at 2pm! haha... lovely! got confused at my timetable!! thought I was in C group...turns out C group is bulk cookery...don't ask me whats that cause I have no idea myself! I'm in pastry! WEEEE!! less studies to do! friday is a big day! all theories!! ah!!

Class was good! had to play with bread dough..which is sticky!! eww! every bits was sticking on my fingers! than I had to wash... funniest thing is we walked in and didn't wash our hands! haha...we joked about it..saying "what?? bakers don't wash hands"??!

Well had my dinner/supper at midnight! god...! and guess what?? we had a soup that was in the slow cooker all day! and someone just spoiled it by pouring a ladle of D.O.M..suppose to be good for health kinda liquor! well just ruined the whole thing...and Im having headache and my ear is red!! haha... Taste so horrible!!!

Can't think of more things to write! well thats about it see ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment