RSS Feed

Friday, July 31, 2009

Book shop women!

Went to the book shop today to get something, and the Women there was like a bitch!! Doesn't bother to help and I have to wait for her to cash in?! What's your problem?? P.M.S is it??? Bloody hell.! Anyway, now I'm in Albert's cafe my brother in-law... i have two major assignments to finish up...crazy!! Both assignments officially took my September break off!! I have to stress on both!! shit man! How to survive??? today is not that cold as other days, but I'm still feeling tired..only slept for a couple of hours, the whole night I was awake...writing this post with my phone as I have nothing better to do than post something...changed the comment thingy!!... Today was late to campus! Only few min! Lucky there is someone later then me! so I ran to college! After the first class..was feeling like shit... and after all the running, I was hungry so I bought ''BIG M''Aussie flavoured milk...felt better for awhile and than got worst! Cramped up my stomach... Suffering!! So I when down to the bakeshop and got myself this

Monster energy drrink!! Boozed me up for the next class...but the taste was like drinking a can of 500ml of baby panadol fever syrup!! Disgusting!! But was really a big hit!! Glad I had it!

Hmm guess thats all to post! See ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment