RSS Feed

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ARrgh!!

Money is running low!!!... Hmm.. cousin-in laws are gone today! so..Aussie is getting more and more boring
not only me that, thinks Melbourne is boring...alot of international students have the same thought! Lazy to blog a few days before, cause I really don't know what to post! Today I made dinner! the weird thing is I didn't make the soup...my sis did and it's a chinese watercress soup! nice...but then the whole meal was western!! well slept at 4:30 am last night!!! woke up at 2 something! My life style is bad!! gotta change! today think I will sleep early! Can't believe I was so bored I'm playing and online game!! call Evony! Guys! need some help! think of a theme for a tattoo please! so I can do it next time I come back to Malaysia!! Have to start working next week! if not I will be broke!!! Thursday is a fun day in TAFE! can't wait for it! How bored, everyone is having trials and exams...lifeless!

MoKo!! just read your blog! My wonderful niece!! GAMBATEH!!

See ya

0 comments:

Post a Comment