RSS Feed

Thursday, July 30, 2009

dumb dumb!

This girl is some how !@#$!! not gonna say it!. Said wei :p... and don't reply! what kinda person will do that??? not only me who got it! Tang as well...and both of us agreed on the same thing! haha... sorry ying!so apparently... it's ming's fault to drag her away for supper...!! what a good excuse.. Today I got class at night... and theres home work to be done!! I was blurred when Young asked me whether I had done the work!! I was like what work! msg ying and found out she's watching Proposal!! enjoying huh???... Left a msg in my blog and ask me to guess..like I can when there are so many other people... dumb dumb atm!!.. Besides, Ying your blog is "fat kan mou"!!! not an update since...don't know when, but know it's long enough. :p... Just finished class and came home... well I made 4 loafs and brought back 2 Vienna breads...and had curry to go with it!! Yum!! msg Sam today, turns out shes got no class on a thursday...well see I can bump into her tommorow...a couple of friends is seriously making me confused of my facebook activities...hmm don't get ya...but will let you prove to me with your IPHONE...
Well this is what we done when we are on break!


Yeah!! finished my homework!! whoohoo!! now have to shower and sleep!
got to go! ciaoz!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment