RSS Feed

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

stupidity

Woke up at 1.25 pm! looked at the bus timetable and went out to catch a bus, turns out...I was looking at the Sunday's timetable... Went back home and waited... got out again caught the bus and changed to a train, went down to the city! while walking on the street..guess who I bumped into?? Choon Kit! chat with him and exchanged phone numbers and went our ways... Went and collected my whetstone holder and was happy to see it! was feeling hungry as well... so I head to my brother- in law place to eat something..

The whole day was raining and finally the family are gone, which means PEACEFULNESS!!! 
Yeah! tomorrow I'm heading back to college! arrrgh! learning pastry and its night class! worst! I have class on friday too! I'm complaining! what about my mates...well they're worst then me!

Well it's 7 something nearly 8..time flies like crazy! don't you think... We aren't enjoying enough... everyone needs a break now and then...My break is somehow over but I'm still hanging on it!>.<... the house sounds so empty now...it's me, sis and my little niece now at home...bought a new game Tenchu... still learning how to play it...

Well thats about it! see ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment